Olympic Arms .223 pistol W/100rnd mag!!! WOW!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Evil armor-piercing cop-killing long-range sniper-scoped rapid-fire high-powered semiautomatic machine gun assault weapon of mass destruction. Must be banned immediately!

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
If you cant hit it in 20 rounds, what makes you think youll hit it in 100 :p

this company seems to have a thing for funky weapons.
693.jpg

[doh, my bad, wrong company :eek:]

Sweep

Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
Yeah I love the little M16/AR15 "pistols" like these. Lotta firepower in a small package.

A company called Precision Ordanance sells the Car-bon 15 pistols I think it is which are something similar only it's nearly all composites. Very light, under 3 lbs I believe. They are much cheaper too (lastest price, $700ish). Don't know how they actually compare to Olympic Arms AR15 pistols though....

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Those .223 pistols are pretty useless. With that short a barrel you're flirting with functioning problems, very low muzzle velocity, and enough flash, blast, and noise to put a T-72 to shame. Make no mistake about it - they're "fun guns", nothing more.

Gholam

Sergeant (Reserve), IDF
Jun 19, 2001
Rehovot, Israel
The design is interesting though, I thought the last pistol to use this layout was Mauser C-96 and the later automatic version (forgot the name), but I guess it wasn't... Though the 5.56x45mm pistol is pretty useless, there are Beta-C magazines for 9mm as well :)

Last edited: