The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
vedroid.jpg

That's the actual uniform for the traffic police in Kharkov, Ukraine. Tailored specially for Euro 2012.

Haha! Besides the obvious Star Wars resemblance, they kind of look like marching band uniforms.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
dotnetbeast wins post of the day. Some of that stuff was help and other stuff was funny. I have done the wrong name thing before and it worked very nicely indeed. Thanks!

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I don't mind people kissing in public. Is this an American thing?

I would imagine so. The last few weeks I can remember 2 articles about people throwing a fit over breast feeding. Remember America likes that we can chop your head off, piss down your stump, and then proceed to eat you. If there is a nipple involved however then people will shun you.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I don't mind people kissing in public. Is this an American thing?
It varies a lot. Depends on where this PDA is happening (on the public bus vs under some trees in the park) and how sexual it's getting. Of course you always risk the of some fundie flipping their shit over anything more than holding hands.