Working on that now...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nitefalken

Mar 11, 2000
Las Vegas
Visit site
Im filling up the spaces now with exactly that. Theres another large building with Missile Silos inside. Some with doors open to hide in. Should work nice as a choke-point. Im working on the Lighting giving it true sources, Lightpoles, Lamps etc. I had a feeling about the textures but wasnt sure, Some I like others dont seem to fit quite right.

Thanks for the tips.
Damn Im tired this was supposed to be a reply to previous post. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

disturbed

Nov 10, 1999
www.research-center.org
I was gonna email this to you but I felt others could learn from it. One technique I sometimes like to use for outdoors maps (daytime) is this:

Plaze a ZoneInfo object in the outdoors part of your map (if necessary, zone off the rest). Go into advanced properties and find the ambient light uption (under ZoneLight I think). Set it anywhere from 96 to 160. Using zone lighting alone looks lame, so you might want to experiment with using point lights (the regular ones) to create interesting effects like shadows created by the mountain. If you can pull it off, it looks great.

<hr color="#00FF00" size="1" align="left" width="50%">
<font face="Geneva,Verdana,sans-serif" size=-1 color="#FFFFFF">Jon Merriman (a.k.a. Disturbed)
Infiltration Beta Tester</font>