Once again, human error at its best!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
Here's an extract from Frag Energy's review of Inf 2.82, which can be found here:
http://www.frag-energy.net/?article=29

"Another feature of the HUD is the radar, which can be switched of, which shows up friendly units, in blue, and unfriendly units, in red. "

Why is it that the radar is so hard for people to understand? Remember the guy who thought it was some kind of aiming reticle?

Handsome Boy Modeling School Graduate
page

My homepage

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Infiltration used to look like a CS clone. [/quote]

This is the kinda crap that bugs the sh1t outta me. INF WAS FIRST. CS IS AN INF CLONE!!!!!

:rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

Other then that, this is probably the best and most thorough review I've read :)

ZundSig4.gif

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
???

they don't talk about the aiming system ?

Its one of the best part of Inf and they don't write it ?

!

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
yeah, the reference to CS does bother me, but did anyone else notice that he said theres a "crotch" button? i beleive he means "crouch"...oh well, Human Error at its bets, right? :cool:

Guns have a point-and-click interface-
Lord Perrin