Be Smart, don't Vote Republican (says new Canadian study)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
hmm, what response to use...

- How ironic that liberals actually believe this
- So... this is what defunded climate "scientists" are doing now
- Wow, I miss buf ot!

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
His points are probably fine... if you attribute them to the horrible "research" done for the study and not Jacks.
That was it. My points were that the study itself left a lot to be desired in the way of "scientific" methods, since much of the "outcome" was obviously predetermined.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Liberals are pathetic. Teaparty conservative Repulicans and Independants are the only thing that could possibly save this country at this point. Sadly, I think it is too late though. I think the Liberals have driven us into the same lane that Greece is ahead of us in. Civil war is coming people! At some point people like me will have had enough of working all day to support people who don't work or contribute. It is wrong that non-contibutors have a vote and they vote to take more from people like me.

Last edited:

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Both sides suck and are pathetic.... just pick a douche or turd sandwich... LOLITICS...

LOLITICS should be decided by an eating contest or something, voting sucks...

I am bored.. which thread has boobs again?

Last edited:

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
...or just vote for the little guy's party (like Ross Perot and Pat Buchanan represented).

Although there are those that say that as long as this guy is in silent world power, heh...things won't improve at all.

Last edited:

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Think the bank president I used to work under back a few year had the name John Charles Koch (although his name was "bud"), and he took a buyout from a bank over in the U.K. that sent me out of work from there. Better hope that guy wasn't related to David.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
the real issue is how liberals are just as stupid for letting conservatism be as widespread as it is in the 21st century.
Because instead of the left defending, for example, what one can see in the UN Declaration of Human Rights with conviction (ALL people have equal human and civil rights, PERIOD), it morphed into blind anti-West, double-standards and hypocrisy, even supporting Communism, Islam, anti-white people racism (inducing self-guilt as some sort of moral compensation of the past instead of actual positive remediation), and other dysfunctional ideologies.

People that aren't this stupid told the left to go fuck itself. Of course I still consider the right wing full of shit like I always did, but the left has noone else to blame but itself for being seen as even worse!

Last edited:

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
We need to merge this topic and this one:

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=197757&page=3

Make sure to take a gander at my post there with today's date! I need to discover a process to better differentiate good liberals from bad ones. There is a difference for sure but I require a single word descriptive adjective placed before the word liberal whenever I use the term liberal to clearly separate the respectable contributing liberals from the ones that even respectable liberals hate! Hahaha! Can anybody help me out with that?

Once I have that, I'll be able to better identify the loser liberals from the good ones I respect when talking to all liberals here.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Shocking...

Shocking isn't it? I know. Yeah, there are liberals out there that work hard and pay taxes and are good citizens who really do want to do more to help others by paying more taxes for instance. I don't have a problem with that at all. I think there needs to be a safety net for everyone who genuinely contributes to this country.

My problem with that concept is when those same liberals don't pay more (and there is nothing stopping them from doing so) but they then activate the rest of the liberal machine to try to take more from people like me who already pay way more than them and "my fair share" and I'm tired of these types of liberals.

Something is very wrong when 47% of our voting nation doesn't pay taxes at all and yet they can vote to increase my taxes so they can be better be accommodated for at a greater cost to me, the taxpayer. Yes, a grossly vast majority of that 47% are liberals. Sorry folks but here is no argument against that being just plain wrong that they can do that.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Release the flaming liberals! Let them start their babbling counter attack now! LOL. I'm going to define a couple key points of difference between liberals and conservatives in my irrefutable defense to the next liberal statement that comes across my bow in regards to how liberals want me to pay more taxes. I'll do this for those of you following this that want to truly understand the difference and want to become more active in this topic.