Jailbreak 2004 Tournament - Signups

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Ok, if you'd like to sign up for the Jailbreak 2004 Tournament, you've reached the right place. Before you sign up, you should at least skim over the information in the general info thread.

You may sign up either a clan, or as an invidual player. Make sure you indicate this clearly at the top of your post. The list of what you need to provide to sign up is different depending on whether you are signing up a clan or as a player:
Clans
  • The name of your team.
  • A contact e-mail, you may list it with (at) instead of @ and (dot) instead of . (or any similar tactic) to avoid spam harvesters if you wish, but you must leave a valid e-mail, and it has to be public here so that teams you are playing can contact you.
  • An IRC channel, or an AIM/MSN/XFire messenger handle where you can be contacted. You may also agree to be present on #utjb on irc.enterthegame.com.
  • A list of at least 5 players that you have commitments to play from. We recommend that you have one or more reserve players to avoid defaulting on maches, but if you believe you can manage to get all 5 of your players to play dependably, you may have just 5. Note that this does not constitue a "roster", any player may play for you in any match, provided they have not played for a different team in a previous tournament match.
Players
  • The nick you will be using in-game.
  • A contact e-mail, you may list it with (at) instead of @ and (dot) instead of . to avoid spam harvesters if you wish (or any similar tactic), but you must leave a valid e-mail, and it has to be public here so that we can contact you directly.
  • Either indicate your willingness to meet with your clan in the IRC channel #utjb on irc.enterthegame.com, or be prepared to use AIM/MSN/XFire, whichever your chosen leader decides to use.

So, just make a post with that information, and you're signed up. Signup will last for as long as I feel like ;), probably somewhere in the neighborhood of two weeks. I'll give one week and one day warnings before closing signups and making teams.

Last edited:

TK v3

He Who Sucks Righteously At Mapping
Feb 16, 2003
South-East England
Visit site
PLAYER: Tony
Contact: bigmadtony AT gmail DOT com or bigmadtony AT hotmail DOT com.

I'll go into #utjb, otherwise my MSN is my Hotmail and my X-Fire is bigmadtony.

Last edited:

Tettenman

Feb 15, 2005
Player: Tettenman
Email: ditrhav At hotmail DOT com (same in msn)
IRC: #UzP (quakenet) but I prefer MSN

RabidZombie

Freshly Removed Brains at half price!
Apr 29, 2004
Well, RabidZombie (me), The_Head, The_YT, Jebus (the old Cloud) and some other old KKL regulars
(maybie D, and Cossa, when we speak to him) Its not offical yet, but the name might be RA: Reunited Army

Edit:Thanks guys, have to say AFTER I post, so here we are: We are still thinking about! Bah, you got your way!

Last edited:

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
i will try to be around as a backup if anyone needs me but playing during the day is tough to do usually for me.. anyway email me if ya need help :)

_JeNSoNxz_

Feb 17, 2005
well i will be interested

in game name

Ev!L_H()M3r

but most people here would know me as JeNSoNxz, some even by [SSW]JeNSoNxz
sneaky way into getting unto Rabid's team :)

usually can catch me idling on #UzP

msn : lazyfreak2000 at hotmail dot com

RabidZombie

Freshly Removed Brains at half price!
Apr 29, 2004
Grrrr...
BTW, lately ssw ended, HH began... then ended, then I hated clans... so, well, everyone KNOWS your an imposter :p

Hyper_Freak

Voices United...
Jan 28, 2004
www.wesweswes.com
Individual
Hyper_Freak
AIM: Peachfuzz 1192 (NO SPACES)
E-mail WesBoynton (AT) Cox(DAWT)net
Need anybody to play with. I will agree to be a spare.
<EDIT>
PS: Axl, I'd like to take you up on your offer. Just lemmie have anything I need to know

Last edited:

_JeNSoNxz_

Feb 17, 2005
sexmachine : well what can i say lol

i would agree with Head but its been ages since i played with the SSW crew