Ondoher's Maplist... I need it

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XizDaqrian

...'deemer stud...
Aug 14, 2005
Florida
Hi all,

This is for anyone who used to play on Ondoher's Bistro of Redemption. If you didn't play, please don't respond.

I'm looking for a list of the maps that were in rotation on that server. Does anyone reading this have this list? I want to play some of those maps again, but it's been years since I've played. I remember what some of them looked like, but that doesn't help me when I have to pull them from archive CD's ;)

Thanks a bunch for your help. BTW, even if you can remember only your fav or least fav maps that would help also.

There are two that I'm thinking of right off hand: One had water all below, and all these converging platforms above. Weird texture work and some pickups.

The other was crazy! It had a flagbase at the top, and the other at the bottom. To get to the bottom, you had to go through these big rooms, one of which was swampy, and above it was water. It was huge and took me almost a week to learn. It was just nuts. The whole complex floated in space. Ring a bell to anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Xiz:eek: