UT has made me ill! (hilarity ensues)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
man oh man, playing UT has made me really ill...

In just ONE month... I got heart disease, bone disease, brain disease, malaria, diptheria, diahhrea, piahhrea, gonorrhea, rhea perlman... pneumonia, oldmonia, ammonia... I got leprosy, pleurisy, jealousy... water on the brain, water on the knee, water on the floor, I got yellow fever, scarlet fever, tennis elbow, swimmer's ear.. pink eye, blue balls... I got PMS, TMJ, HBO, Nick at Night, Showtime, ESPN..... and occasional lower back pain.

(damn stand up comedy acts... It should be illegal for me to see them) :D:D:D:D:D

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
hey it was funny and I thought I'd share... and I did change it a little :D

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
This thread started as a joke about my supposed illnesses, and now is morphing into a thread about Y5 and monkey pr0n... WTF!?!? :D

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
Heh. I have actually had nausea inducing FPS experiances in Half Life and Kingpin, but never UT. It must be something about the Q2 engine that causes severe intestinal pain at high frame-rates. Hmmm, anyone ever seen "Videodrome"?

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
What the hell have you turned my beautiful thread into!?! YOU BASTARDS :D

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Boy, you wanna talk "computer viruses......" :D

hey, now that was funny.....