Going To Get Ut2k4 ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Will you buy UT2K4?

• YES Sir!

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • YES Ma'am!

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I haven't decided yet. I'll see when the demo comes out what the other two gametypes are like.

What I think is going to be really funny is, if the demo maps are ones that aren't in ut2, then people will convert them to ut2 maps and people will be playing them on ut2 servers without ut3. :p

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
You just contradicted yourself BigFolks. You say you miss UT99 in the CTF-Stonewall thread, yet you're saying you're going to buy UT2004 :con: And after starting the 'originality in maps' thread too ;)

Draco 84

Mapper/Skinner...UnrealAholic
Apr 5, 2002
Home of the Stupid
Visit site
Renegade Retard said:
If I say "Yes Ma'am," do I have to call you "Mommy?"

Only if you want to.
BTW I only put YES SIR/MA'AM becuase I couldn't have only one choice...(genius...I know)

Shocking statement time...
I'm a......
GUY!...
Sorry fellas :(

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
And after starting the 'originality in maps' thread too ;)[/QUOTE said:
That thread was a mistake :D
It was late that night and i was gaming and got pissed at face3 cuz i couldn't snipe some peeps so i got angry and posted that annoying thread nobody replied to with the appropriate responses with.

tryed deleting it - didn't work

-Penfold-

Draco 84 said:
BTW I only put YES SIR/MA'AM becuase I couldn't have only one choice...
Are you sure? Sure it's not a gender identity issue?!?

And as for this 'poll can't have only one choice' nonsense, well that's inconceivable! The whole idea behind a poll makes the most sense with one option!

Just so we're clear, I'm totally joking about all of the above.

:p