I Want To Thank The Inf Community!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
This has to be the best group of people of any game community. From the Devs, side coders, mappers, and other server admins. I just wanted to post a shout out and a big Thank You for helping me with all my questions with GD server and making my job as a Server Admin easier and FUN.

Here are some people I would like to directly thank:
Beppo for a great game and direct PM's and Emails you have sent me.
Crowze for great muties and ICQ commucations.
Yurch for great muties and help on IRC when I needed it.
NTBK for starting the Voice Pack (plus all other Voicepack members), Cammo's and Time map settings on GD In Server
Mappers for great maps: OpFor, Fat Marrow and Vega Don.
Cleeus for emailing me directly about a better way to run/start ucc.exe​

There are many more that I am sure I forgot to list above that have posted replies in my threads or have PM'ed me. My Thanks to you guys too.

So to sum up, I have No Beef with Infiltration (like other people do).

Last edited:

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Odie3 said:

nobeef.jpg

;)

It's true that we owe a lot to a small group of people. They bring us an incredible game, maps, servers, etc... And all that for FREE, at the expense of their spare time.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site

But they changed it! I can now no longer sprint about the place at 70kmh carrying three shoulder weapons and bunny hopping round corners!

I'd like to thank Ghost Dogs for running a great server, getting together a really cool mutie, making some nifty maps and providing me with many great firefights both as team-mates and opposition ;)

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
spm1138 said:
But they changed it! I can now no longer sprint about the place at 70kmh carrying three shoulder weapons and bunny hopping round corners!

I'd like to thank Ghost Dogs for running a great server, getting together a really cool mutie, making some nifty maps and providing me with many great firefights both as team-mates and opposition

:stupid:

:lol: ;)

Oh and Odie, I guess my 8 hours I put into getting the camos and times on the maps correct, not to mention the voicepack you use gets a thank you from your ungrateful ass eh? :eek: ;)

Last edited:

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
I am sorry that my post made you feel like I was leaving you out or that I do not appreciate your help. I just did not "think" to list you (or any other GD) directly. I was just trying to post a up beat message - now I just feel like crap.

As for not mentioning the Voicepack at all, that would fall under "I forgot". That is a big forgot. That project has many people working on it and so many people can enjoy that pack (outside GD Server). My Hat is off to you for starting that project. Not only did you start it, you have kept it going getting even more voices added.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Odie3 said:
I am sorry that my post made you feel like I was leaving you out or that I do not appreciate your help. I just did not "think" to list you (or any other GD) directly. I was just trying to post a up beat message - now I just feel like crap.

As for not mentioning the Voicepack at all, that would fall under "I forgot". That is a big forgot. That project has many people working on it and so many people can enjoy that pack (outside GD Server). My Hat is off to you for starting that project. Not only did you start it, you have kept it going getting even more voices added.

Odie dont take it so seriously I was being sarcastic mostly ;)

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
I second Odies statements. This is by far the best community I have ever dealt with. I have yet to run into someone that I did not like on my server. The help I have gotten from you development gurus and all of the community members on my server has been great. I especially want to point out how helpful NTKB and Crowze have been. NTKB has kept on my ass making sure that I have good map, camo and time settings to make play enjoyable. Crowze has responded to many of my sometimes insane requests. :)

And I also want to send a big pat on the back to the Infiltration team as well. Without all the selfless hours spent slaving over the code, testing and retesting, keeping the servers up, etc. none of this would be happening.

Everyone one this forum (well most everyone) should pat themselves on the back for making being here a joy. I was away for a year and a half and had forgotten how much fun this was.

See ya'll on the battlefield.

Shan