Left 4 Dead 4-Copy Deal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
I was going to make a post in the other thread, but I think it would be more appropriate to make a new thread for this.

This purpose is for people in the community who want, but don't already have Left 4 Dead to get together while saving their money. There is a deal on Steam that allows you to do that. From the page on Steam:

Buy Left 4 Dead - Four Pack $149.99

Includes four copies of Left 4 Dead - Send the extra copies to your friends

The regular price is at the time of this post $49.99, and with the deal, it would be about $37.50 per person, which is a $12.49 savings.

In #fragbu, Zer0, hyrulian, BobTheBeheader, and I were going to go in on the deal on Steam. This pact hit some snags, some being payment issues. I'm wondering what will happen with this pact, before I decide to go on by myself or go with other people.

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
Target has it for 39.99

Anyway, I will go in on it, if you guys are throwing the money in my direction.
I wouldnt mind making an easy $100 or so.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
With talking in IRC, Warden wants in on one of the groups. I need 2 more people who can definitely pay for it now, to go in on it.

For my group, this is how I want to run it:
  1. I get the names of the people who want to be in my group.
  2. I will give them my e-mail address for PayPal.
  3. I request them to send me $37.50, with their Steam ID, e-mail address that you use for steam, Friend ID, or whatever, and putting L4D somewhere in it. (Eg: "Zxanphorian - L4D")
  4. After I receive the money, I will then proceed to purchase the 4-copy pack, and then respectively distribute the copies.

The main reason why I request the money first, is to know that you are actually serious about this deal. I don't want to be left with 3 extra copies and out $150 if people bail out after I get the pack. I WILL follow through with this offer.

If you object to my method, I will be willing to reasonably compromise with you.