Jump spots and Kickers? Enlightenment please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheFunkyGibber

Oct 3, 2000
Visit site
I've got an attach mover which lowers to the ground carrying a shieldbelt with it. The problem I'm having is getting the bots to jump onto the platform to grab it.

Could the problem be that the bots still see the Shieldbelt at keyframe 1 (which is in the air) and not at keyframe 2 (ground level)?

I've tried a lot of ideas out including increasing the shieldbelt's desireability, adding a pathnode where the shieldbelt comes to rest...but still no results.

I'm sure the answer lies in the use of jump spots or kickers, but to be honest, I'm unsure how they work. All the tutorials I've read seem to hold Kickers' explanations back for a 'future' tutorial!

Any help would be appreciated.

The Funky Gibber.