QAPete's Wet Dream

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
petesdream.jpg

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
/me doesn't quite get the 9 keys above the arrow keys :p
rest looks good though :tup:

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
Where can I get one of them funky keyboard-monitors? I want one! :D

There also appears to be no mains leads. Is it battery powered? And there are no visible phone cables, so I'm guessing this uses a wireless internet connection? High tech stuff, I see :)

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
cool keyboard then :tup:
i didn't knew they made those types of keyboards, do you actually use the buttons, i know a couple of friends who have these buttons on their keyboards to, but they hardly ever use it, like sound volume, cd opener...

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
lets play the wats the polycount on the hand game :)
i'm betting for 1 hand = around 2600 poly's

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Originally posted by TTRStryker8
cool keyboard then :tup:
i didn't knew they made those types of keyboards, do you actually use the buttons, i know a couple of friends who have these buttons on their keyboards to, but they hardly ever use it, like sound volume, cd opener...

Its a bit blurred but this is my keyboard

And yes, i do use then :)