ShaKken!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
How's MGS2?

And where can I get it? (Shakken refuses to tell me where is the gamestore located because he wants to get it before I do).

Last edited:

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Since when is ShakKen the ultimate authority on Metal Gear Solid 2? I think I've done far more to pimp the game than he has... :hmm:

-Keiichi

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
We all know that it is blasphemy to ask anyone but Keiichi for advice on the PS2. You have destroyed our system, in which Keiichi is the PS2 guy. We all have to maintain our wacky character here. It would be like asking someone besides Zundy about gun rights, or someone besides me about communism, or someone besides Dank about weed. Fuct, you are hereby sentenced to die for heresy.

:chainsaw:

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
Re: This may be a stupid thought...

Originally posted by Kuroshio Apocal
... but perhaps Fuct is asking ShakKen about where to pick up MGS2, because they both live in Malaysia?

But maybe I'm in an idiot.

Yes! You're right.

So ShaKken, where can I get it?

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Keiichi: Perhaps it's because I'm the only one of you buggers with real steel FAMAS skillz.
Those FAMAS skillz won't do you much good considering that the FAMAS in Metal Gear Solid 2 has been replaced by an M4 and an AKS-74u. :p

-Keiichi

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
FAMAS replaced in MGS2 !!!!!!!!
crying.gif