New StriKeForce 1.75 is BS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mae2050

If U wanna know Y U get killed, ASK UR SELF
Mar 23, 2001
See wat they say:

"Totally unique aim system which requires players to actually aim their weapons for better accuracy. Making players think more and work as a team. "

Uh is that INF or WAT??

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
I've heard it's the same thing as past versions except with the iron sight serving as the crosshair... with *gasp* conefire implemented still.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Don't bother looking at the list, most of that stuff's been in SF since I first played it last year...

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Uh, it doesn't look like they changed their aiming system at all. Is there some kind of option to see this brand new aiming system?

One thing they do have now is recoil from the weapons. So it's still conefire/crosshairs except that the gun jumps around (or at least it seemed new. Haven't played SF for a long time).

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Looks the same to me... a few slight tweakings of the motion, but with the same result...

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
I think it's obvious! Opti si t3h w1nnAr!!!!!!11 :tup: :rolleyes: I feel sorry for the poor sods working for that loser. You'd think that with his church donations he could've bought the U2 engine by now!

(I've picked up deposits from churches - they rake in a LOT of cash, tell you what.)

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Originally posted by Gryphon
I think it's obvious! Opti si t3h w1nnAr!!!!!!11 :tup: :rolleyes: I feel sorry for the poor sods working for that loser. You'd think that with his church donations he could've bought the U2 engine by now!

(I've picked up deposits from churches - they rake in a LOT of cash, tell you what.)

Not all of them.