Mod Database v2 Launched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Moddb.com has launched v2 of their site, adding the following features:

- New site look, its white its bright but it is a lot easier to navigate!

- Smarter mod search system to find the exact mod your after (http://mods.moddb.com/#search)

- All NEW tutorials system which will hopefully soon list all you need to know to make a mod! (http://tutorials.moddb.com/)

- Plus tons more.. huge new mod image galleries (http://mods.moddb.com/gallery/) enough eye candy, content & features to keep you happy!

Stop by Moddb.com and see what all the fuss is about!

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
GAMESOULjA said:
ok...i forgot to add a line:

IN MY FREAKIN OPINION!!!!!

:shake: :stupid:

As a MOD project leader i find moddb.com very useful. A mod database (as also used in the name of the site) is only good as the content in it; and moddb.com has many mods across hundreds of games. This is a great site for modders to put their mods onto and also to act as a central hub for people looking to play mods on their favourite game.

If you judged it on the quality of the forums then you do not really understand what the site if for.

GAMESOULjA

Sega Gamer From Na Pali
Sep 23, 2004
Na Pali
www.playmoreconsoles.com
sorry flux i wasn't talkin about the site...the site is awesome im a member there since 2001 but i was talkin about ppl who act dumbasses on the forums

awesome site, no doubt (like you said,a great place to get your mod recognized :D) but stay away form it's "internal" community
nothing like buf...total idiots run that place (with some exceptions)

so u understand now?
peace

(and please don't call me an idiot next time,aight!?)

Last edited:

40ozFreak

Sep 27, 2004
GAMESOULjA, it's really funny that you say that. If I remember correctly, which I'm absolutely sure I do, you were banned for being an ignorant troll. You contributed nothing to our community and, as I can already see here, you made no attempt to be friends with anyone who didn't meet your iced out thug balla standards. You were DEADSoulja on our forum, and now you are LOC, which we have allowed you to stay on as. So don't talk bad about us just because you were shunned for your own wrongdoings. We have a great community and the new site is badass.

Hi BU, for those who don't know, I'm a staff member at modDB.com, and I just had to comment. :) Sorry to be a pest.

40ozFreak

Sep 27, 2004
GAMESOULjA said:
whatever freak...past is called a past for a reason.

AND YOU REGISTERED JUST FOR THIS!?
damn i feel sorry for ya...
nice update there on moddb too :)

Yes the past is the past, and present is the present. Presently, you are insulting my colleagues and the website I help maintain. You apparently are still living in the past. Sure I signed up to say this, it takes all of 5 seconds. ;)

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
LOLZ, I did use to be an admin at that site, and I was the one who banned DEADsouljha2 because he pretty much called everyone by that racist term and woudln't stop (he was banned 3 times before that even)

And he can't get over it? please.....

Heh.

Oh, and he wasn't a member there in 01 - the site didn't even exist then. He regged in Dec 02 and was banned soon after.

Last edited: