New Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
Forsaken Time, a new UT2003 TC set in a fantasy world based on the medival times, is looking for some help in pretty much all areas. They need help and lots of it. They have a pretty good concept and lofty goals, so why not help them achieve those goals? Head here to find out more information on this mod as well as a place to apply to help.

Wolferey

Jul 28, 2002
Trondheim/Norway
www.timespin.net
TossMonkey said:
I'd need more convincing before I joined a mod team like this. The media, while good, is a little sparse and the details of the mod are somewhat thin.

Well, what can I say? Tell us what areas is thin, and we will work on it. And more media will come soon, like a skinned version of the Nimic, more concept art etc. :)

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
i'm with TossMonkey, you explained you have ranged and mellee weapons, now these two usually don't balance at all. I think overall you got the content covered, but how that content is going to react ingame with all your elements in them is something else i think

M

Mafi

Right well, the media will become more populated once I get off my arse.
I'm Mafi, and I'm a modeler for TimeSpin. I'm also the bad-english/good-english translator for Wolferey. I write out the concept every time Wolf makes a change, because he's not too great at English, and I correct bits, so I have a good idea as what the mod is about, how it's going to work, etc... I'm also going to be in charge this week whhile Wolfey's away sexing up Swedish and Danish girls... please, feel free to mail timespin@timespin.net if you have *ANY* questions whatsoever.

Happy Gaming,
Mafi.