Transformers models?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
We need generally more models. Look at Q2, there still models coming out for it. Do you know how many UT models are out there? And i'm not talking about simple Q2 conversions, they suck. I think 3. Rumiko (great work, a must), Alienqueen and a marine model. I think that's all. We ned more models, urgent!

bullet2.gif

Kinski: I suck!

Galvatron

Jun 4, 2000
www.crosswinds.net
Hey, I would like to have Hot Rod, he is my favorite Autobot!!!

For any modeller out there I'm going to post a Hot Rod Character Sheet on a different post. Check out "Transformers: Hot Rod Character Sheet" post...

Zap

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
Jun 4, 2000
Visit site
's not just new models that we need, but they need to be avalable on the game servers so that we can use them against each other. Epic should release a offical model pack with a wide variety of characters. At the moment, everyone looks the same, with the exception of the three new models from the UT Bonus Pack. Its really difficult to attack specific people when everyone looks like the same person. I would love to see the sort of character variety that you get with Quake 3.