Democrates = city killers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
So how do the 'democrates' fit into this? I didn't read most of the article (looked at the pretty pictures) but heard very little to suggest anyone blaming the democrats in the video. Gary has been in serious decline and decay for a very long time.

The pics would make great photo-source for mapping, If a tad larger. Still might inspire somebody to make a cool map.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Ooooh 'Demo crate'. See I thought he was being cheeky and trying to incite a flame war of republicans vs. democrats but I couldn't find even the slightest basis for such a claim. My bad.

I can see how with enough demo crates you could kill a city. That one could probably use it.

I made some demo crates for a UT3 map I made, tried to do the kismet myself, I blew the whole map up first run. Now UT3 ed crashes when I load it. Powerful stuff them democrates.