Stupid ques.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
SaD said Ee made more doom 3 models besides the imp/hellnight ......does anyone know where to find them? :(

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Hehe... :D

I downloaded the cyberdemon and the author said in the readme that the cyberdemon was just 1 of 7 doom3 models that he was going to release within the next 7 days... :)

I can't wait!! :) \o/

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
UbH said:
If you like what I do and would like to help support my new Quest of working on UT models, mods 24/7 for your guy's enjoyment. Then please if able, consider sending a small donation.

Can you say copyright infringement? I knew you could. :rolleyes:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
duh!!!!!! i dont make models even if i did i would charge ppl unless i had hides skill. which i dont and he shouldnt charge money for some model that kinda blows big.