Please help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

|mX|Alphax

Dec 28, 2000
I im currently D/L the INF map pack in the seperated sections (UMOD) This is my question, after I D/L all the sections, what do I unzip them into. Do I just unzip them into, C:\Unrealtournament\inf_maps?? Please help, I want to play on your UBER1337 maps!! Thanks! :D

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
where stuff goes

the split zip files can be downloaded anywhere as long as they are all in the same directory, after uncompressing them you should have a .bat file to run that will peice them together into one UMOD to run

somebody else correct me if i'm wrong as i aven't installed them map pack this way

|mX|Alphax

Dec 28, 2000
More help!

Ok thanks for that infomation! It worked, all the seperate map files went into one zip! Ok now what? What directory do I unzip the map files into (UMOD) Thanks again. :D

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
just run the UMOD as you would any other UMOD and point it toward wherever you have UT installed, most likely C:\UnrealTournament, it will put the appropriate files where they need to go.