More Assault Q's

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gringle

Apr 11, 2000
USA
www.utworld.net
I hate only asking questions on the message board, but since you guys are all such a big help, I thought, "what the hell". I posted these on the "Assault Properties" thread, but it's kinda dead. So, here's the questions:

1.) Okay, how can I make it so that when a certain objective is reached, you spawn from a further point (i.e. Overlord)?

2.) And finally, how do I make an objective to be simply to *go* somewhere? By this I mean, making it an objective, to, say...I dunno...get into some room.

As always, your help would be greatly appreciated /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
---Gringle, webmaster of The Redeemer

bastard_o

Lead Designer
You can toggle PlayerStarts by just triggering them, so say you want 16 player starts for team 0, 8 in area A which are the first set and 8 in area B which are the second set, set all 16 to to have the same tag name, set the A's to be enabled, B's to be disabled, when you trigger the player starts tag all A's will turn off B's will turn on...

Maybe make the Fortstandard to trigger a despatcher then the despatcher can trigger the PlayerStarts and other things /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Just have a Invisible FS with a large radius.

Bastard'O