UT Exec command.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Ok, so I've recently learned that you can exec ini's, and or txt files which will then run all commands in said file...

Now, my ini's for different scenarios have some pipe binds in them, onrelease stuff, and the like. As is, if I try to exec a text file with a set input to a pipe bind in it, it runs the set input for the first half of the command, then executes what's after the pipe. Does anyone know hot to fix this so that is binds the pipe? If you type it in the console manually, it works, but not via the exec command for some reason... any clues?

For example... I have a text file, and one of the commands in it is...
Code:
set input h speech 3 13 0 | OnRelease say How you like that?
But when I exec it, it binds "speech 3 13 0" to H, and then says, "How you like that?", when I want it to bind "speech 3 13 0| OnRelease say How you like that?" to h.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Bump.

Does anyone know that what I'm trying is not possible, or do I have to alias all mulit commands into singles, and if so, any know how many alias's UT allows of the top of your head?

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Yea...

that worx, but I don't have enough alias's, it stops after 39... I already use up to like 34, or so... silly demo cycle script, and some weapon class binds...