Check these out

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

drumber

Nov 10, 1999
North Hollywood, Ca., USA
Cool, thanx for the help. phobos demo works but the deck16 one crashes the game. Weird, looks like it's trying to use Unreal 1, get an error message about version 220. Well I'll try redownloading or something. At least I know how to run them now. Thanks.

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
just a tip...

you can use {url}link here{/url} to create a link in your message.

Just remember to use []'s, not {}'s.

bullet2.gif

Yeah, they come to snuff the Rooster...
nguid:167703

[This message has been edited by Rooster (edited 01-26-2000).]

drumber

Nov 10, 1999
North Hollywood, Ca., USA
Just downloaded one of those, the first one, and can't get it to play back. Put it in UTs' system directory but when I try to play it back I get the message "couldn't open demo file for reading" or something to that effect. I searched through some past topics to make sure I'm putting it in the right place and using the right command to play back "demoplay <demoname>" and everything seems in order. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Ritz

Cracka
Nov 10, 1999
miami, FL
Visit site
I tried that once before Rooster with an unreal game link and it didnt work, figured it wouldnt for ftps either...

anyway, drumbler, once you unzip the files rename them to something sane, like deck16.dem or phobos.dem, yeah they go in system folder

to play:
demoplay Phobos?timebased

bullet2.gif

Ritz|PuF

[This message has been edited by Ritz (edited 01-26-2000).]

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Make sure you do NOT include the .dem extension when you type it into the console. Just the name WITHOUT the .dem, for example "demoplay phobos"