If you died, would anyone care?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Would someone care?

• Yes, of course, what's wrong with you?

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Nope, nobody likes me

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • No, no one knows I exist

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • I'm already dead

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
Jun 3, 2001
England
Visit site
well me and my gf have this thing where if 1 of us dies, so does the other. i dunno where she got the idea from but i can understand it 2 the point of, if i didnt have her it wouldnt really b worth living.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
We have a FAQ for that, y'know. ;)

How do I get that picture/text under my name?
From this page (or any other, for that fact) on the forums, there is an icon at the top that says "User CP" and a link on the bottom that says "Edit Profile." Both will get you to the area where you can edit your profile.

To change your custom avatar (the picture), go to Edit Options. You can use a picture from your hard drive or from online.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Hmmm...maybe not at first...but after the maggots hatch and the stench starts to get really bad then yeah probably.