I have nothing to talk about! What shall I Do?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
I can't neglect you guys and gals! I have to post once a day! But have nothing to talk or post about! Whatever shall I do?!

Gimme something to talk about!

------------------
WiZ
Smiley Games- Newly revamped so that it's Squeaky clean, and has that fresh new smell to it!

"What is Mind? No Matter.
What is Matter? Never Mind"

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
Have you played DmTundra-][, not DmTundra][, notice the hyphen? Wow, that map rocks, IMO. Some people used to not like the original Tundra, but I often whopped a$$ in that map. This new version gets rid of a lot of the dead ends.

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
Now we have a topic!

No, I can't say that I have played it... For some reason, I haven't played UT in a while. I've been busy finishing up loose ends in my maps to clear things up (*NOTE* the maps aren't for Unreal or UT I warn)

Where is this great map you speak of? I shall try it maybe...Sounds interesting.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smiley Games- Newly revamped so that it's Squeaky clean, and has that fresh new smell to it!

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
really? must have a big long list of everything made for Unreal and UT. Click on the link below to check some maps for Quake, Quake2, SiN, and Re-Volt. We have maps for Heretic II, Half-Life, Quake 3 Arena, HeXen II, Unreal, UT and more for the games listed above.

bullet2.gif

WiZ