TBUILDT project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

smithnwessun

Gravel
Jan 11, 2001
Quebec,Canada
HI all, i have a request....you probaly read somthing about a Desert Storm map pack on tbuildt...i already started a map...look a little similar to some scene in the movie Three King...but i need iraq texture...tried making some but im not a good texturizer at all so i request some iraq texture...I ever seen some on the forum i think it was Devil Monkey....these texture are exactly what i need :) if you read this buddy send me a mail i need your great skill...smifnwessun@budweiser.com

And if any other mapper on the tbuildt started a map for the project i d like to know :)

cyall have fun :)

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
Hello. No , sorry, i don't have textures, but i was thinking that the Bradley that I have already skinned would fit that map pretty well. If you want me to send it to you, please send me an e-mail or say it to me on these forums...

Gullonefox

TBUILDT Webmaster/Mapper
Nov 27, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Ok heres an Idea! :) Would any texture artist like to join the TBUILDT family, I think it woud be a great Idea to add a texture artist section to the site to! As its not just the mappers who make the worlds look better :)
Let me know If your interested.

Ps I will be makeing an update tonight! Soo keep a look out...... :)

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
Hey Fist_mlrs....

I got your email and when I tried to send the Desert Storm pics to your email I got a message saying that there was a permanent error with your account or something like that.

GF, can you upload the pic file up on the site? It is about a 2.1 meg zip file with about 30 something pictures.

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
The Web.de Server was down sometimes in the last weeks, this may have been the problem. I know my account is working (at least most time), because i get mails daily. Or, may be this is the problem (but I don't know): I can only send 2MB with a single mail, may be i can only recive 2MB to.

Lord Mortifa

Jan 31, 2001
hi midwinter is your bradley finished? i have an as level in the works which i would love to use it in ....

the level is snowy but if u can include all the texure sets it would be cool :D

could u send it to Hert@freenet.de ? or post a link ?

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
Oooops, sorry guys, right now i'm on holidays and i'm not checking this so often... As I said before, the desert camo is already finished, and as styx_surfer said me, that was the camo used in gulf war, so I think it would fit pretty well the desert storm map pack :D. The idea is that as soon as I finish one camo, I'll release the .t3d and the appropriate .utx , so you don't have to re-texture each time (it's a lot of polys and a lot of textures). So as soon as I get some time in my hands, I'll send the desert bradley to TbuildT. That way, everybody will be able to use it in their maps :) . And as a nice side effect, we'll see if the prefab section in TbuildT opens ;)

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
that is looking damn sweet...
i haven't downloaded the pack yet, but i have some suggestions:
-if it gets too big split it into several packs, like an outdoor and an indoor one
-after the pack is ready noone should change the packs anymore but create new packs [file mismatches]
-appropriate footstep sounds assigned

Gullonefox

TBUILDT Webmaster/Mapper
Nov 27, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
WOW! man that looks sweet!

Btw guys we will have our own forum soon... well we have it already but I am sorting the graphics out and so on :0 But wow! YEAH MAN !!!! AWESOME!

-kain-

lurker
Apr 3, 2001
England
wwii_ground4.jpg

could you post them if you have the time? :)

the rest are at http://www.kain.cwc.net/ if you're interested.