Now officially boycotting this forum.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Hate to say it but this forum just plain sucks now. I've been a member here for many years now, BUF has had it's ups and downs of course but....

This is just freakin' ridiculous. I used to come here to chat about a game I enjoyed and see what was new in the world of UT.

Now it's degenerated into nothing but whiners, pr0 attitudes, and boycotting threads.

Sorry the game didn't turn out as well as everyone expected but that's no reason to take the forums down with it.

Guess I'm saying... C'ya round guys. Seems like the last few visits I've had here lately are nothing but a waste of time.

Now let me cue the "won't miss ya" and the "dont let the door hit you on your way out" posts which are all too common from the jacknods that have been frequenting these boards as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.