Is it me....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
..or is Unreal terrible at handling large brushes. I mean god, I knew it was bad, but I didnt know it was this bad. I'm trying to make a natural landscape using terraedit, and I get bsp holes everytime. All im trying to do is make a large, but insanely simple brush to lift the sides up to stop people getting out the level. But ooohhhhhhh no, just has to give me bsp error after bsp error.

Oh well, back to deintersecting cubes for poor old LK :(

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
I wouldnt presume to know more than a person with 3k posts but u state ;-

All im trying to do is make a large, but insanely simple brush to lift the sides up to stop people getting out the level.

terraed handles simple brushes relatively well. Can I have a look at the TerraEd Heightfeild (attach it plz :)).

[edit]

there goes the 500th post. :)

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I deleted the save already, but on the plus side I managed to make a fairly nice skyline with some deintersected shapes :)

As for my post count, I've only recently started mapping, tho I've been playing and posting a lot since UT came out :)