XMP Mutator.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurulwai

Mar 27, 2002
UK
Visit site
The commands themselves are case insensitive, but the password IS case sensitive.

When you type it in you'll just have to hope you got it right ;)

Nekrataal

Gamer's Dungeon Community
Jan 6, 2003
www.gamersdungeon.de
Thx it works now :) Iam very satisfied. Its the simple things like map changing, admin message thats really rocks. MakeAdmin is a nice feature. My fault was that I started the server like this: U2XMP.EXE -server xmp-garden?mutator=xmpsummoner.xmpsummoner -noddraw -nohard -ndsound log=xmpserver.log. After downloading UCC for XMP and changing the startup script it worked instantly.

The strange thing about the console is, that it shows everything in capital letters but IS still case-sensitive. I had chosen a upper case password in the beginning, that never worked until I really pressed the upper case button on my keyboard.

Let me put is this way:
PW:FOO ... me types f o o on keyboard ... console shows: FOO = wrong
PW:FOO ... me types F O O (while holding upper case button) ... console shows FOO = right

LOL ?

Nekrataal

Gamer's Dungeon Community
Jan 6, 2003
www.gamersdungeon.de
Well and of course visit our server for a game or two @

[GDC] Gamer's Dungeon Community U2:XMP Server .de
213.202.216.46:7888

Most of the times its the server with the best ping in my list (<100). Probably most servers are located in the US, ours in Germany / Europe, what makes it a good choice for all europian players that should experience a similar ping as me.

TyR-

Jan 5, 2004
Great Mutator...really love it, :)

*edit* just saw my poor spelling, sorry all :D :D

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Crokx said:
With this mutator the admin can... cheat.
`

And here comes the good Captain Obvious to save the day!

cobvious.jpg

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
pretty much anything. u want a raptor.

mutate admin summon vehicles.sraptor

can be dont with guns and all sorts u just have to find out what package file there in

Status
Not open for further replies.