President Obama does it again!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
The left never get this. People can't all live together in one big inclusive happy family because we are not the same. Cultural values and an inherent tribal mindset are some of the core behaviors of human nature.

Stop pretending we aren't human.

News flash, we are.

Stop lumping all humans together as it does not work. It only creates stress and racial tensions.

This is not a BNP mindset. I am saying respect other's cultures but most of all respect those of the country you're living in.

That's not hate.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
What's wrong with employing 800,000 Americans?

Also immigrant workers always lower the average wage.

This is a train of thought that SOUNDS logical, but actually isn't.

What is happening here IS NOT allowing people who come over to "steal" jobs to get amnesty. They are not covered at all. What is happening is that people who were brought by their parents, having continued to live in the United States, completing education and having no criminal records are being granted amnesty.

This children are not immigrant workers. Granting them amnesty removes the illegal from the equation. They are not adults who associate themselves almost entirely as Mexican (because, let's be honest, when we speak about illegal immigrants in the US we almost entirely mean Mexicans, even though there are numbers of south and central americans, caribbeans, asians, etc. who have come illegally), but rather they are Americans. They have an ethnic background and cultural ties to their home country, but they are fluent in English, educated in the American system and have largely adopted our cultural norms. No matter how they got here, they are just as American as any other immigrant and to insist that we should be anti-immigrants is not only a backwards, ignorant bigoted premise, it is entirely against the entire history and cultural basis of being an American.

What this amnesty does is remove the incentive for these people who came over as kids to be underpaid for the work. They are no longer desperately scrambling for whatever they can get. By being a legal worker, they can demand higher wages. They will no longer be undercutting the system by getting paid under the table. They are no longer taking jobs away by being low-cost alternative, in other words. Rather, they are simply another part of the workforce, participating in the same environment with the same rules. And if Americans whose parents were also Americans, who have largely the same education as these children of immigrants, who have largely the same cultural upbringing (being raised in the US), and who are being offered essentially the same wages--if they can't compete, then I'm GLAD they are losing the jobs. It means that they are lazy and incompetent and NEED a kick in their ass to become more productive members of society.

I believe in immigration control and border screening, but I also believe in being realistic and recognizing the future. People who were brought over as kids and who are for all intents and purposes Americans should be treated as such and given the chance to succeed as any of their peers.

Edit: oh God, Firefly, are you REALLY trying to justify your bigoted mindset as being okay because humans do it? Really? You are a hateful, hateful person who uses the naturalism fallacy to justify your hate, but it is simply hate.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2006
The left never get this. People can't all live together in one big inclusive happy family because we are not the same. Cultural values and an inherent tribal mindset are some of the core behaviors of human nature.

News flash, we are.

Stop lumping all humans together as it does not work. It only creates stress and racial tensions.

This is not a BNP mindset. I am saying respect other's cultures but most of all respect those of the country you're living in.

That's not hate.

Agreed totally. Humans are not interchangeable widgets.

It's not a surprise that the rich in every Westernized country have been trying to promote immigration from poor countries where there's deep class divisions. They're perfectly happy with destroying the values and economy of a society as long as they're on top, with legions of serfs underneath them to exploit.

Pathetic to see people arguing for the destruction of relatively equal societies as if it's the moral high ground.

Firefly

The left will continue to go around t=in their idyllic bubble ignoring the fact they are human. I'm not hating, just the opposite.

I'm saying respect and learn about other people don't ignore their cultural background.

My wife is from the other side of the world and my son is half English, half Japanese so don't tell me about racial integration.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
The Borders should be illegal. F being an illegal human being.

Your state will be the first one to be asking my state to bail yours out. Keep commenting please. LOL.

I wonder what the percentages are in regards to the different races abusing the food stamp program. Another fun question would be to see the percentages of families that have abused the system from generation to generation.

Firefly is right. We are human. Deal with it!

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
So Barak bought 800,000 votes, it is an Obamanation!

Legal or Illegal, America doesn't need more workers, she needs more manufacturing jobs. Unfortunately as WoS points out, the top 1% who own 50% of the wealth are well insulated from the normal standards of living that is being depressed every day by huge trade imbalances and dwindling capital investment. Either violent social reform or double digit inflation will cure the current debt debacle. Granting amnisty to people already living in America is just a pre-election P.R. stunt, just like momentarily lowing the price of gasoline.

Anyone that can solve America's financial desease has my vote. Barak put a band-aid (plaster for you brits) on it, but underneath the festering wound is still oozing from decades of internal infestation.

Inequity of weath, not inequality of race.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov

News flash, we are.

That's not hate.

You and the Klu Klux Klan are in 100% agreement.

Firefly

f7807a21-cant-tell-stupid-trolling_132580428869.jpg

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
HOLY SHIT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE CROSSED AN IMAGINARY LINE TO BE ABLE TO SUPPORT THEIR FAMILY BECAUSE LIFE REQUIRES IMAGINARY WEALTH AND PROPERTY. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

Seriously.

Mixing cultures doesn't destroy anything. It creates new ones. Look at how awesome San Diego is. The California Burrito? Awesome. The "Surfing Lady of Guadalupe" mural, anonymously painted in Encinitas? Awesome. Mexican-American rock and roll bands like Thee Midniters? Awesome. Filipino-Mexican hybrid food? Awesome.

And finally, Clint Eastwood wearing a poncho? Awesome.

Mixing cultures totally rules; if you don't think so, go fight a holy war for 5,000 years.

Last edited: