WARNING>The forbidden word<WARNING

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
A word of warning, dont say Blender in #planetunreal, or you will be auto banned for a few minutes. This isnt in any way me feeling guilty for conning about 7 people into saying Blender :)

------------------
[Ci]LordKhaine|PuF

&lt;Beard_is_a_DJ&gt; you don't apply to be a bouncer, you merely lack a chromosome or two

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
WTF??? Ok...I must have missed a whole lot of stuff...what is all this crap about Blender anyways?? And are you serious? If you even mention Blender in #planetunreal you'll get kicked? I've seen some pretty nasty crap spewed in that channel, and never seen anyone kicked. This seems pretty freakin' ridiculous.

bullet2.gif

-[CMi]Soul-Crusher|PuF
<A HREF="http://www.cosmicmonstersinc.com" TARGET=_blank>
www.cosmicmonstersinc.com</A>

"A stalking ground without prey - a flash of superstition whimpering like a crippled animal -
Dogs of the Soul-Crusher - Pulling closer like the blue steel jaws of hell"
-- Soul-Crusher/WhiteZombie

"Blood on the stone I do not surrender - Wait'n for someone I do not remember"
-- Cosmic Monsters, Inc./White Zombie

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
way to thouroughly piss me off today, LK. That really wasn't cool that I'd be banned for trying to kick b1ender in the head.

bullet2.gif

If it doesn't move, climb it. Or, if it moves real slow, that's OK too. Like old people.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
I'll be the first to admit that Blender isn't gaining any popularity in #planetunreal, and TBH I hate the guy. But doing that seems a little, er, extreme? ;)

bullet2.gif

The new, improved Soundoff will return soon...

&lt;[Ci]Skumboy|PuF&gt; And the moral of the story is..... pffffffft, what moral? i just banned Blender!

&lt;DSV_Selerox[PuF]&gt; Yes I'm LordKhaine's brother (unfortunatly)
&lt;RaptoR[PuF]&gt; but you're not retarded, how can u be related?

[MUTTS] Das

Mar 13, 2000
Umm...I know Blender has been "annoying" to people...but what are his real crimes?

He hangs out in #utpretzel with the MUTTS sometimes, but hasn't been that bad by my account.

I'm curious....

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Wow blender casuing so much trouble? I played him once he seemed cool.
Why don't you guys just ban him if it's a problem instead of banning anyone who says blender??? or did I just fall for the gag??

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I am confused.

Again.

I WOULD PREFER TO KICK PEOPLE WHO DO THIS!
I WOULD PREFER TO KICK PEOPLE WHO DO THIS!

I can read stuff that is posted once. Posting it again does not make it easier to read. Even twice is too much. All caps is like yelling. Its rude.

bullet2.gif

"Life could be a dream, if I could take you up to paradise up above... and you could tell me, I'm the only one that you love. Live could be a dream sweetheart. Hello, hello again...." - The Billy Williams Quartet.