WrongJail JailBreak Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The Jailbreak team continue to enhance its already outstanding mod with yet another great mutator. Wormbo whipped up a mutator called WrongJail(19.2kb) that will help keep those pesky enemy players from camping their own jail:
Wrong Jail is a mutator which makes sure players don't camp inside of the enemy jail. The mutator sends a message to all players and either teleports that player into his own jail, kills him in one of several ways or helps the jailed players to kill that player by removing armor and health or ammunition.
If you've never tried JailBreak (what are you, an alien?) and are into team games, you simply have to try one of the most polished and fun mods available for UnrealTournament.

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
that will help keep those pesky enemy players from camping their own jail:

First of all thanks for posting these news hal :tup: but you've made a very small mistake as the quoted sentence should read "from camping inside the enemy jail" ... just a very minor issue, but I thought I'd tell you anyways :)

Cheers and keep up the good work!
Sexmachine

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Probably a poor choice of words on my part. What I meant was that it kept people from camping inside their own jail - the one they protect - not the enemy jail that they are put in.

Confuscorating. :D