Alien Swarm for UT2K3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Alien Swarm is a new mod for UT2K3 that will pit Marines against swarms of, well, alien bugs and the like that have infested various colonies, bases and outposts, and will feature weapons like Assault Rifles, Heat Tracking Guns, Sentry Guns and Flamethrowers. Perhaps best of all, it will support co-op multiplayer gameplay.

Stop by their site for more info and media about Alien Swarm.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Weird stuff ... it's a top-down 2d-ish view instead of a standard first person view.
It's sounds a bit like Spacehulk in an arcade-setting :)

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
very original, pro site and looks all in all like something i'd like to play :D

master_newbie

2D Mod Fan
Sep 6, 2003
Red&White said:
Yay, I love 2d Mods :D Nice too see someone doing something diffrent.

check out k0lpA's 2D mod then ... :trans:

this mod looks great :eek:
even mark rein posted in their forums :clap:

MachDelta

Haphazard Nobody
Apr 29, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Oh DUDE! I knew something funny was up when I saw "Dalai" as one of the names. Scroll down a bit, and holy ****! - Alien Swarm is made by BlackCat Studios! The same guys who did ThieveryUT (and Nightblade, yet to be released)! And i'm already a fanboi! WEWT!!

This game looks schweet. Everything BCS does looks schweeet. /me does a happy dance :D

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Two mods for UT'03 ??? Are they sure they can finish them both ???