Win Amp 5

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
newbs....winamp was shareware way back in the day. Everyone just pirated it, everyone will just pirate it again. :p

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Winamp Pro (the pay version of WA5) will just be the regular version with stuff like CD burning, DVD playback and MP3 encoding built-in. Nullsoft knows that to charge for what WA2 does now for free would be killing adoption of WA5 before it's even out of beta.

From what I've tried of it, WA5 rocks. It uses less memory than WA2 (10MB vs 17MB) and can encode to AAC (for free).

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
A lot of so called 'music lovers' have been knocking it because it takes 3 seconds or more to load...

Like Windows itself doesnt take over a minute on most rigs :rolleyes:

I havent been able to test it to it's full extent. My parents rig isnt the best in the world, so ill have to wait til i get back to my rig...

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
uhm, the top part of my library thing is kinda VERY far above where my screen is (watched a movie, it stretched everything out)

is there any key combination to either reset the library window, or allow me to move it without touching the bar thing? :D