who wants to pretend to be a navy seal?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Underground

Jul 10, 2001
www.duke.edu
i know all of you want to pretend to be super 1337 navy seals, right? well, how the ferk can we do this with out the weapons the seals use?

we need the colt m4a1 and the hk mk23 with the quikness. then we can all fulfill our lifelong dreams of pretending to be seals!

(an mp5/n wouldn't hurt us either)

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
i'm gonna give this to ya before everyone else comes in and cricket-bats your ass...

all three weapons you mentioned are in the armory section of the website, and are to be implemented...

[edit] yurch, i've lost count of how many times you've insta-posted me... :D [/edit]

TableTrousers

SKELETAL BONES
Jul 20, 2001
I LIKE OATMEAL
vanguard.zerion.com
Strange, in my version you can already be a seal...

Screenshot:
2400-3814a.jpg

I guess I have a hacked version of some sort.

~Gwilym

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
both K and N versions will be implemented

[edit] just realized you were referring to crappychan's post... i feel stoopid... :con: [/edit]

poaw

You used to sleep easy at night.
Mar 25, 2001
Camp Pendleton, California
Ahem, the USN SEALs use a broader range of equipment than just the Mk. 23, M4A1 and MP5/N.

Some of the equipment that they don't use and isn't planned may be introduced in the future (M14), while other equipment has been repeatedly denied (M60E3).