Xbox/Playstation/DS/Wii/Steam Friend Codes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Brizz added support for Steam signatures.

[ steam ]userprofilenumber[ / steam ]

Remove spaces in tags.

Nifty!
*has a go*

[STEAM]76561197993771860[/STEAM]
Erfivur.png

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I'm guessing that is not the id attached to your steam page (different from your nickname).

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
[xbox]iKurse v2[/xbox]

On a free month. I'll still be on my normal account, iKurse.

[xbox]iKurse[/xbox]

Forgetful

Here is party?
Sep 21, 2003
Winnipeg, Canada
Visit site
Just got an Xbox360 Elite, so right now I don't have that many games, but I would be up for some if anyone wants to play online later. I'd really be up for playing some super street fighter, but I only have Street Fighter 4 for PC now and its not installed. I will be running a online SSF4 ladder later if anyone is interested.

Games: Halo ODST, Forza

Gamertag: "Forgetfulness"

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I joined the ranks too...

[xbox]BSTRDSLYR[/xbox]

and I'm up for gow2, l4d2 or ut3...
working on getting a cheap copy of mw2... and I tried wolfenstein online yesterday... what a joke.

Last edited:

Rollo Tomasi

Hit K Dirt with Pay Dirt
Dec 9, 2004
washington dc suburbs
After my 2nd PC died @ my parents house at the beginning of a 2 week house-sitting endeavor I went out and bought a 360 to pass the time...

Only have MW2 right now but plan on getting UT3 & GoW 1 & 2...any other games I must get?

[Xbox]therollonation[/xbox]

After my 2nd PC died @ my parents house at the beginning of a 2 week house-sitting endeavor I went out and bought a 360 to pass the time...

Only have MW2 right now but plan on getting UT3 & GoW 1 & 2...any other games I must get?

[Xbox]therollonation[/xbox]

Kinda depends on what you like really. I can't quite think of anything that is exclusive to only 360 atm besides some Halo crap. Everything else is also out for PC or PS3. But if you don't plan to get either one of those, I'd try;

Mass Effect 1 and 2
Bioshock 1 and 2
GTA4
Project Gotham Racing 4
Mirrors Edge
Dead Rising
Assassins Creed
Batman Arkham Asylum

Just to name a few that I'm looking at right now anyways that I've enjoyed on console form.

[steam]76561197980760410[/steam]

Hooray it worked! OK, now that I'm done copy/pasting/mangling my steam profile tag htingy, hit me up any time for some Borderlands, TF2 or L4D fun. Oh I've got that UT game too, the one no one plays any more.. a few of them actually.

Last edited by a moderator: