Who thinks I should leave?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should I go?

• I don't care.

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • GO THE HELL AWAY DEATHREN!

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • No! Stay here!

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • This a bunch of bulls<b></b>hit!

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Deathren:

The deal is that you've had a real ****ty attitude in the past and gotten on alot of people's nerves.

However, I think this forum move has given you a new lease on life on the forums. If you can be a productive member of these forums, I don't think there will be a problem with you. However, if you aren't going to change at all, and remain the way you have in the past, then you're going to find people really don't want you here.

So stick around, but be coll and not such an ass. If people hassle you without cause, either brush it off, or come to me (once I get my moderator rating back).

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
I say we don't give him another chance! Its totally illegal for him to be here, I don't want Warren or whomever involved to get in any legal trouble.

If the Planetunreal board admins found out about this they'd shut this forum down so fast it'd make our heads spin.

I don't know actually what they'd do, but I know there are strict rules against people under 13 participating in these forums.

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Well I hate to disappoint 50% percent of you, but I'm staying as long as I can. And stop flaming my every post. It's really annoying.

(Oh, and when I registered, there wasn't any warning about ppl under thirteen not being able to register. Also, I saw a register option for people under 13.

Last edited:

sdOK

Adept
Oct 12, 2000
Just ignore em Deathren.
I dont mind you at all.
Good to see yah around again.