A small announcement

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
As a further attempt to distance myself from regressing into an angst filled trash-like idiot, I've decided to change my name into something that describes me better.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
well that sucks. I don't like it when people changes their nicknames. It seems to me they're unstable persons and they lost me :con: Like Envvy/FTUXXX/TheShiningWizard/Nathan ;)

Feb 26, 2001
England
How about updating to a picture of the new doom guy (assuming you can find one).
Man, I cant wait for that game, one of the first (if not the first) FPS games that allows you to see your own shadows (something missing from a lot of FPS games) - not to mention per polygon hit detection - mmm nice :)

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Which is why I'm trying to change. Why again don't you like me? I'm sure I have a list of that, but I'm not sure which one it is :)

I don't know if there are any pictures of the new doom guy. Rest assured, I'll have them if there are when it is released.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Yes, you could see your, and all player shadows. The disk launcher would've been practically worthless if you couldn't :)