Infiltration people please read

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
R

Robillard

I know this has been delt with in other posts but I have something to add. I don't mind the bots being such good shots... it forces me to think out good tactics... but when I take the time to sneak into a good concealed position with good cover and in the shadows to boot, all so i can snipe the enemys as they run by me with there backs to me just to be killed in a heartbeat by a rain of fire as soon as I start shooting is insane.... the bots are a little on the GOD mode side if you know what I mean.
so anyway with that said... INFILTRATION RULES... BOO YA MASTER SEARGENT BOO YA

S

ShakKen

Thanks! That's the most complimentary thing we've ever heard from a new-poster! ^_^

T

Toysrme

other than my 1st inf post that's the beest damn thing i ever heard comming from an inf newbie=)

congrats!

(u'd be #1 but u know...... i mean we were talking about ME!)

-toyz

i'z so funny /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

------------------
+++++++++++++++
+Warren is da maN+
+++++++++++++++

G

Putting the bots on the 'avoidant' setting help a little.
CC

------------------
Got Real Maps? To find them go to: <A HREF="http://people.mw.mediaone.net/rkcoffey/index.html

" TARGET=_blank>http://people.mw.mediaone.net/rkcoffey/index.html

</A>

B

Billdog

That thing about the shadows... Bots don't look at the world, they sniff.

------------------
-> If you haven't seen this, you know nothing about Infiltration: The Roadmap!
-> Are you having trouble with the Editor or is it the other way around? Kick this!