Static Mesh placement, map flow.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JDCT

May 4, 2005
So I started randomly putting together a map, and so far I have the bare bones done. What I really need some advice on, is static mesh placement. I know its probably more of a question of experience, but I can never make them look right... they always look out of place. Should I design the map around them meshes?

Anyway, like I said, I have the bare bones done, some meshes have been placed, no lights, no bot path, no sky box yet. I just need some advice first before I continue. Also, I would like to know if the map has good flow to it, anything would be nice, any advice on where to go from my current point.

I have my map here attached but, I am new to the forums so, if you could tell me how to post my file, t'would be great. or I could always host it elsewhere.

Thanks

EDIT: Oh, nevermind about how to post the file, I see that just attching it works right after you post... ah.

Attachments

• DM-Needhelp.zip
    375.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: