[smiley] public server is open !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Hello BuFers,

I'm posting this to inform you that clan smiley has launched a new public server @ unreal://62.101.75.66:16500/ . The server is based in Central Europe so pings should be favourable to players on the old continent. Currently map vote is installed and the following mix of standard and custom maps are available (downloads are on redirect so they should be quite fast) :

DM-10Seconds
DM-1on1-Ages
DM-1on1-Hanger
DM-8Balls2theWall][
DM-Ancona][
DM-Argoncruiser
DM-ArizA-][
DM-Barricade
DM-BDC-Bonfire
DM-BloodcoreArena-V12
DM-Bunker-dj
DM-Cazon
DM-Codex
DM-Conveyor
DM-Cotez
DM-CryptofQapla
DM-Curse][
DM-DarkCity][
DM-Deck][
DM-Fetid
DM-Fractal
DM-Ghoul
DM-Grinder
DM-Hyperblast
DM-Karaat
DM-KGalleon
DM-KillerKnehArena
DM-Liandri
DM-Metallian
DM-Morbias][
DM-Morpheus
DM-MorpheusDEMO
DM-Nam
DM-Oblivion
DM-OStyle
DM-Panzer
DM-Peak
DM-Phobos
DM-PhobosDEMO
DM-Pressure
DM-Pyramid
DM-RingOfFire
DM-Ruger
DM-SC-Lovely-castle
DM-SC_study
DM-SesmarDEMO
DM-SleepyTown
DM-Stalwart
DM-StalwartXL
DM-Stealth][
DM-StUnreal
DM-Talath
DM-TDT-Nemesis
DM-Tempest
DM-Touchdown
DM-Tron2002
DM-Tundra-II
DM-Tupiza][
DM-Turbine
DM-TurbineDEMO
DM-Ultimum][
DM-USDCastle
DM-VerticalFactory
DM-Zeto

It has been suggested that Instagib/NW voting should be added but I have no idea how to implement this so I'd be greatful for any information that might help. If you have any ideas other mutators or maps that would make this server popular, please post here and I'll see if it's possible to add these (just keep in mind that we'd like to keep the server efficient so it's unlikely that we'll adopt any of the "exotic" mods out there).

Have fun ... and smile :) .

Last edited: