Making a Model Active

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheBorg

Mar 15, 2012
Just a quick question. I can not seem to find an answer to this one. I made just a plain map. Just a floor really. I inserted the stock model UTVehicleFactory_Manta. All I am trying to do with this one is make the bike thing the active "player." When I run the game to test, I can only move the camera. I have checked settings and such, done some online searches, and unless I am missing the obvious, I can not figure how to make this bike what I move when I run the engine. Can you help me please?

Thank you.

TheBorg

Mar 15, 2012
"E!"

I have been searching for that answer for days!! "E!" The official function, as I just looked it up is: toggles decal. No wonder I could not find an easy answer to "make object moveable" or "make object main character" or something like that I have been trying/posting.