Who's seen this anime?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Originally posted by Ballistophobia
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't all anime suck? Wait, don't correct me; I was right...

No, you are not right.
In fact, you're wrong. Imagine that! :eek: :eek2:

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Well, that anime is called Final Fantasy Unlimited, though I don't know what's so unlimited about it. :rolleyes:
(in fact, I don't even know what's so final about it. The game sure seems to keep going with no end)

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I've got the 2-volume box set of Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals on VHS. I've never even heard of this one though.

-Keiichi

DooMfreak

Feb 16, 2001
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Anime has gotten pretty poor recently. I gained such popularity that studios just started pawning off garbage storylines and flashy animation as a series. And nothing is worst than American "anime".

Or maybe my standards are just higher from watching all the good stuff.

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Yeah, the quality of some of the new animes have become poor, they look like the animes from a couple of decades ago. The only thing new about this particular anime(FF Unlimited) is that there are scenes with "out of place" CGs in attempt to make it look new.
Sadly, since the picture quality of the drawings are so bad that shiny-textured CG objects seem like they are floating on top of the anime pictures. Pathetic...

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Originally posted by Mr. Apocalypse
LMAO bali your new sig is a seen in an anime..Evangelion,End of Eva..see

Heh, not even close. My sigs are all Tool related in some way, this one is no exception. Plus, it's a composition of many layers of s<b></b>hit, not like that gei pic you posted. :p

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Humanoid figure with arms spread...

Christ on the cross?
That really famous Da Vinci sketch?
"Look, Jack, I'm flying!"?

As for the out-of-place CG... Beagle, I don't know how, but you're going to pay for invoking those long-buried Digimon memories in my head... the horror... the... horror...

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
:lol:

Nah, just to my eyes some of them seem to be similarily positioned. But, I don't have a side by side comparison (Read: I'm too lazy to open both up in a new window) so take what you will from that ;)

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Holy sh*t! An anime that I've seen that Keiichi has not! It's not that bad...at my anime club at school, we use it as 'dinner break' filler :).

And that guy with the gun...he uses the gun, along with special bullets, to do the summons. It's pretty wierd...

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
BTW, have you noticed that the anime Evangelion doesn't make much sense when you watch it? Well, I have. So I decided to give the comic book version a go, and what do you know, everything seems to become a lot clearer!!
If you haven't, you should read the comic books instead of getting confused watching the anime. Besides, the comic book version of Evangelion has a lot more "lighter touch" to the story. A bit more of character development and their private lives can be seen there. :)