Looking for UT Deathmatch Map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jasonehand

Feb 22, 2011
I played a map years ago back in 1999-2000 that had a giant staircase like a mile up with sniper rifles and ammo at the top. There was a transporter at the bottom that transported you to the top of the staircase sniper area, right in the back of the sniper (the first person that made it to the top of the staircase), we would race eachother to the top to be the first one up so we can do "headshots" on everyone else trying to get up.

Does anyone know the name of that map or have a link to where i can download it?

Thanks.

Jason
jasonehand@aol.com

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
The only thing I can think of is DM-Falkenstein, but probably not the one. It has a tower with a very high staircase and it's a huge map.