Hointar Releases ONS-PolarIceField

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FreakinMeany

Booga booga boo!
Nov 20, 2001
Humid as hell, FL
www.mapraider.com
Can confirm the same issues - though FileFront is up and running again, it can't find the file and just displays the home page.

If someone wants to e-mail me the file, I'll stick it up on a couple of my personal mirrors in the meantime.

[edit]

Well, FileFront is up again, but there are no public servers listed to download from :/

Last edited:

Retodon8

Sheep happens!
Jan 21, 2004
Netherlands
retodon8.net
Same problem here, and I tried all mirrors numerous times now.
It will probably just take some time for the file to get fully uploaded everywhere.

Then again... it says there have been 169 downloads already... how is that possible?
Which mirror(s) anyway... or it is probably just counting how often the hub page has been opened.
I'll just wait a bit. :)

U

Unregistered

I think the number of downloads is the number of clicks that have been made on the download buttons - regardless of whether we have a successful download.

I can confirm the above download issues too - really, really wanna try this map. I hope someone didn't get April Fools confused with US Labour Day!

I

Iron_Ian

Works for me, and I'm guessing it ought to work for everyone now. Well only the first 2 links for now. Game Servers and Jetstream don't update until sometime late AM.

The file just hadn't been mirrored yet by the servers. Mirroring times for eDome and Filefront are sometime around 6:00 PMish EST.

~ Iron_Ian

Iron_Ian

Sep 3, 2005
The file just hadn't been mirrored by the servers yet earlier.

eDome and Filefront should be working now, but GameServers and JetStream don't mirror until sometime late AM.

~ Iron_Ian

Alopexau

Mar 28, 2005
I just used the eDome server and got it, and it's indeed a nice map, subtle, attractive and a decent layout, though the central node has an excessive amount of powerups (redeemer, target painter, keg o health, sheild...)

Last edited:

Gnome

The Gnome that knows
Feb 23, 2003
Indianapolis
wormhole.tauniverse.com
Yeah, I got it and gave it a couple rounds against some bots. Not bad, but I agree about the middle being a bit overpowered. Even so, it's still pretty fast paced, and the bots were able to push my team back a little more than once. Overall it's a keeper.

Oh, and it lacks a minimap, which is kind of annoying... :|