E3 2011: What's going on?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
True, but they also said that the half life episodes would come out ever six months or so. You can't believe anything they say, as they are filthy, filthy liars

Turns out they were wrong about how long it takes to churn out quality content! LIARS!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
As a father of a daughter, I can totally understand that. My daughter will be lucky to get a cell phone before she's 16, and texting... ever :p

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
it IS a good gig, and I'm happy that she's got the moxie to try things like this but I object to her being paid because she's pretty.

".....you're pretty here's some money to stand around...."

You're just jealous ;) It's a hell of an asset, really.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I object to her being paid because she's pretty.
I hate to break it to you, but that's how the world works. women who get by on brains are generally not as pretty as those who get by on their body. because if they could get by on their body alone, they would. they probably wouldn't admit it, but that's the case for the vast majority of women.

she should be so lucky that "being paid for being pretty" is even an option. and you should be so proud.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
There's a difference between getting what you want because you're pretty and being paid because you're pretty. Beautiful business women are rarely paid to look good, but often get hired because they look good.