UE3 - General unrealed3 help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

simplegames

Nov 3, 2008
Hi, i have Unreal editor 3. I have no programing experience and am trying to create a 'simple' game. I have a few Questions:

Is it easy to create interactions between characters? I want to be able to add xpawns that walk up to my player and , for example , ask them a question ( by text).. ( i mean i know that i should be able to insert an expawn that has a pre-programed animation, ex beckon . But 1st i'm finding it difficult to get this to work for some reason, and 2nd I want to know if i can create other animations and import them .. leading to my 2nd question:

so my 2nd Q is also what is the easiest 3d modeling software to use that's compatible with unrealed, since i want human looking characters?.( and I want to create other simple animations...)

3rd, can i create interactivity whereby my character could answer a yes or no question, and, based on the response a text will pop up ?...

If these things arn't doable using Unrealed without programing then is there any other editor you could recomend? and a 3d modelor too?

Thank you!