Stupid patch 413 mirrors

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
I spent an hour and a bit last night downloading the v413 patch for UT. Only about 45 minutes of that was actually spent downloading it. Why? BECAUSE ABOUT 4/5THS OF THE MIRRORS DIDN'T WORK! I spent ages clicking on all the mirrors, but either IE would tell me "The page cannot be displayed" or I'd get a download speed of about 1.5kb/sec (56k modem btw). Eventually I found a mirror that downloaded at 2.7kb/sec.

Did anyone else get this? I downloaded it at about 9.00 Wednesday (GMT).

------------------
If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.

Nevar

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
Why bother when 414 is going to be released soon? Some sites may have pulled the file since it has screwed so many people with it's problems..