Are you this much of a Luser?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pikachu

Sep 11, 2001
killing cute doggies...
Visit site
oh

my

god

he actually did it.

He did say it was the largest store, and it had 91 fire exits along one wall.

(In British Licenceing you need a maximum of 30ft between fire exits.)

no wonder it took him 24 mins to walk up and down every aisle!!!!!!

:mad:

qazix

Lost
Mar 31, 2001
:con: O............................................................................................................k. That is the most disturbing thing I have ever read. What a waste of 20 minutes.

Siledre

Scorpions love marmalade too
Jun 14, 2000
Washington
well I can think of better things to do for 16 hours, like I used to go to the airport and ride the tram all day making comments about peoples clothes and their destinations

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
find a store thats open 24 hours a day, have some fun Hal :D

[edit] BTW, go to 7-11 for 16 hours walking around in a tiny store, i just started laughing at the though :) [/edit]

Pikachu

Sep 11, 2001
killing cute doggies...
Visit site
Originally posted by Siledre
well I can think of better things to do for 16 hours, like I used to go to the airport and ride the tram all day making comments about peoples clothes and their destinations

I dont mean to be nasty, but along the same lines.

BuF formally bets your to one bowl of pristene truffles if you complete the following task.

1a. Other than normal reasons (e.g. getting a flight / flight delayed) To stay for inside an airport (terminal area only) for a duration of 16 hrs.

1b. to give a written account of what you did every half an hour.

1c. To post it here.

1d. to review sanity levels at a beginning, quartley, half, three quartely and final stages.

DO U ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE???

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
I wish websites thought a little more about how the net is global... what IS Home Depot? Sounds like a DIY store, but it would be nice to have that explained somewhere.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Originally posted by tarquin
I wish websites thought a little more about how the net is global...

Over a billion sites
Over a million users at any one time

No one can think globally with that kind of chaos... best just to target what your targetting and hope the rest have enough iq to work it out..